Frequently Asked Questions
To assist in making the planning of your next South Lake Tahoe vacation as easy as possible, we offer a list of frequently asked questions we receive from visitors to our website. This information includes topics on hotel recommendations, hotel amenities, reservation changes, transportation options, and much more for the most fulfilling vacation to South Lake Tahoe.
If you still have any questions that remain unanswered or need additional recommendations after reviewing our FAQs below, please contact us at 1-800-BE-LUCKY and we will gladly assist you.
1. Where is MontBleu located?
55 Highway 50
Stateline, NV 89449
2. What is the closest ski resort to MontBleu?
Heavenly Mountain Resort is conveniently located three minutes away from the property.
3. What is the closest golf course to MontBleu?
Edgewood Tahoe is conveniently located four minutes away from the property.
4. How far is the Reno-Tahoe International Airport from MontBleu?
The airport is a short one hour drive.
5. Do you charge for parking?
We offer complimentary valet and self parking. Special paid parking applies during special city-wide events.
6. Do you allow pets on property?
Service animals are welcome at MontBleu.
7. What is your hotel cancellation policy?
In order to receive a full refund, we require room cancellation by 4pm two days prior to your scheduled arrival.
8. What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 4pm PT and check-out is 11am PT.
9. Can I purchase a MontBleu certificate?
Yes, we sell MontBleu certificates and they are available at Bleu market.
10. Do you have to be 21 and over to attend a show?
Minors accompanied by adults are welcome unless otherwise stated on the Entertainment home page for a specific show.